For his second birthday, we threw a small party for my nephew at home so he can blow candles and we can decorate the house with balloons for him to pop and play with. It was mostly family, close friends and neighbors who attended his merienda party. Since that same weekend coincided with the Chinese New Year Holiday (no school for me), the family drove him all the way to Subic so he can see the animals up close and personal. Because unlike most kids nowadays, my nephew loves watching the National Geographic more than the Disney channel.
Probably the most-visited spot in Subic Bay Freeport, Zoobic Safari has a total land area of twenty five hectares that serves as a natural habitat for exotic,wild and semi-domesticated animals.
Zoobic Safari is divided into 11 attractions so make sure to go in the morning so you'll have the entire day to explore the place at your own pace:
- Zoobic Park A two-hectare forest wherein guests will have a mini-trekking experience to see exotic, wild and semi-domesticated animals in their simulated natural habitat. Have the wonderful chance to pet and feed these wonderful animals - parakeets, bear cats, camels to name a few.
- Savannah A sanctuary of the wild that features a wide range of ostriches, potbellies, wild boars, and guinea fowls.
- Serpentarium Get inside an old ammunition bunker where you will see a showcase of various species of reptiles like snakes, lizards and turtles.
- Rodent World Features an amazing collection of rodents. Be amazed in Mice Surprise area and you may even see some guinea pigs being groomed in the Rodent Salon.
- Animal MuZOOeum A rare collection of real stuffed animals, bone collections and preserved animal skin.
- Close Encounter A facility that allows one to take a close look at our Siberian-Bengal tigers only 2 feet away!
- Tiger Safari Hold on to your seats as you enter a two-hectare enclosed area aboard our customized Safari Jeep and experience the thrill of being chased by full-grown tigers on the loose!
- Bird Walk Experience feeding the parakeets/love birds on the palm of your hand. Lovely!
- Aetas' Trail Have a glimpse of the beauty of our Native Aeta Brothers' culture as they perform some of their traditional dances.
- Croco Loco Have the chance to feed our crocodiles! Just dangle a chicken tied to a bamboo pole and see how high they can jump to get your treat!
- Zoobic Cave and Forbidden Cave Bunkers used by the Americans before which were converted to house preserved/stuffed animals, animal robotics and an array of surprises. Watch out what you’ll see as you walk through the Forbidden Cave’s suspension bridges! -Source
My nephew had a blast watching the parade and animal show featured only during weekends and holidays every 1030H, 1330H and 1500H. I suggest getting a seat nearest to the stage so you can have a better view of the amazing show they have in store for everyone.
Day Tour Entrance Rate:
Php495 - Adult
Php395 - Kids 4 ft. and below
Free - Kids 3 ft. and below
Note: Purchase tickets online to avail 10% discount
Optional add-on for a more memorable experience:
Zooper Train - Php50/person
Animal Food Basket - Php100 (Zoobic Park)
Chicken - Php200 (Tiger Safari Ride), Php50 (Croco Loco)
Sky Safari (Zipline) - Php199/person
GirafZ Ride (Segway) - Php199/person
3D Movie (15 minutes) - Php69/person
Zoobic Safari Adventure ParkGroup I Ilanin Forest
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
Tel.: (63929) 707-2222
Post a Comment