With fuels hikes being implemented almost every week, going on a road trip and spending twice as much on gas alone (as compared to how it was two years ago) is a decision we're putting off unless its a business trip. So whenever we feel the need to recharge and recuperate, booking a staycation within Metro Manila is our best option. Since we've been to most hotels in the South, we thought it was the perfect time to venture in the Makati area where I bid hello to Fairmont Hotel.
The lobby was immaculate, well-lit, and smells really nice! When the staff confirmed that we were staying in a club room, she assisted us to the elevator going up to the lounge for check-in. The elevator requires a key card to operate so club floor guests must first proceed to the front desk to request assistance. More on the private Fairmont Gold club lounge later.
Now, let me welcome you to our vast and luxurious 40-sqm Fairmont Gold room.
Fairmont Gold room amenities and features include:
- Choice of king or double beds
- Air-conditioning with digital climate control
- Large work desk perfect for guests on business trips
- 46” flat screen LED TV with 65 cable channels
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Bed-side guest services panel that controls the room lights
- 100% cotton and oversized bath towels and linens
- Marble bathrooms with a walk-in rain shower and tub
- Le Labo bathroom amenities
- Mini-bar refreshment center with complimentary coffee and tea
Pros: Reasons why Fairmont Hotel is our top choice in Makati: top-notch amenities, superb location (walking distance to Glorietta and Greenbelt malls), commendable customer service, spacious and well-designed rooms, relaxing hotel ambiance, and complimentary parking.
Cons: Nothing - we loved everything about Fairmont and we're totally coming back soon!
1 Raffles Drive, Makati Ave.
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel.: (632) 795-1888