Conveniently located near the famous Angkor Wat and the Old Market, Tara Angkor Hotel has been our home in the two nights we spent in Siem Reap.
|It was love at first sight.|
I knew I was going to be spoiled here because from the time we rode the service from the airport, I never lifted a hand to carry my things again. There was always someone to assist you, and boy, they were persistent!
Upon arrival at the hotel, we were ushered to the lounge area instead of queuing in line to check in at the reception lobby. We were given refreshments and cold towel while a staff fill up the forms and all that was left was for me to sign it.
|Fresh flowers adorn the lobby|
|Local newspaper and magazines|
Now I present you our room..
|It was very clean not even a layer of dust on the tables.|
Other facilities and services that made me fell in love with the hotel even more:
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Free bicycle usage
- Tour desk
- Free wifi internet access
We were also given a lot of freebies which include:
- Free airport transfers from and to the airport
- Buffet breakfast at the Tong Tara Restaurant
- 30-minute foot massage at the Tara Spa
- Complimentary drinks at the Lily Lounge
|The path that leads to the Tara Spa|
The warmth, kindness and the willingness to go the extra mile of the staff of Tara Angkor Hotel made our trip extra memorable. A four-star hotel at two-star rate, what more can you ask for?
Tara Angkor Hotel
Vithei Charles de Gaulle
Phum Mondul III, Slorkram
Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel.: (855) 017 582 231
The hotel is very lovely. Did you take those pictures yourself because they are magnificent. I hope this hotel is also pocket friendly. It's a nice place to stay for sure.ReplyDelete
Visit Cagayan de Oro Hotels
Hi Mariel, DB took most of the photos :) The hotel is actually very affordable, if I'm not mistaken we were only charged like Php2200 per night.ReplyDelete
I love this hotel! I have recently stayed there and it was perfectly arranged. I booked the Winter Breath Package with the superior room.ReplyDelete
This was included:
• Welcome scarf upon check in
• Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
• Welcome fruit plate in room
• Angkor Temple Tour 1 Full day, including guide, car and excluded temple fee.
• Aromatherapy massage or Body massage for 60 minute
• 1 dinner Asian set or Western Set menu serve with a glass of wine for two
• Round trip Airport Transfers
• 20% discount on Tara spa all treatments
• 15% discount on food & beverage at any hotel's outlets.
• 15% discount for laundry and babysitting service.
I really can recommend this offer and have really enjoyed my time.