The Antel Grand Village Clubhouse’s Water Park is the grandest this side of Cavite especially designed to create exciting recreation for all age groups. It has nine (9) Gazebos and seven (7) interconnecting swimming pools – white sand Beach Pool with two (2) water slides, Lap Pool with submerged sun loungers and relaxing water jets, Activity Game Pool with water jets, Spa Pool with four (4) Massage Beds, Party Pool with sunken pool bar and bubble jets, Fountain Pool and Children’s Pool with bubble jets. Source
|Lap Pool Topview
|This area is so relaxing!
Antel Clubhouse Guidelines:
- Wear proper swim wear at the pools. No basketball, denim shorts or any shorts with buttons, zippers, or metal. If desired, shorts may be worn over swimsuit provided short material has no cotton material.
- Shower before entering pools.
- Slides must be used by one person at a time; make sure that no one is inside the slide and the drop is clear before sliding.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times at the playground or pool. Children below 5 feet in height should wear flotation device.
- No bringing of food and beverages inside the Clubhouse. Accredited caterers are available to assist you in planning and food preparation and service.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Firearms, deadly weapons, and pets are not allowed inside the Clubhouse.
- Antel Grand Village Clubhouse will not be held responsible for any accident and or losses in property that may arise inside the Clubhouse premises.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Disclaimer: Above photos were grabbed from Antel Clubhouse's website.
Unfortunately, the water park is not open to public. Only lot owners, dependents and their guests can get to swim and enter the facilities.
The Clubhouse, Antel Grand Village
Barangay Bacao 2
Barangay Bacao 2
Gen. Trias, Cavite, Philippines
Tel.: (6346) 686-8833